Firefighters were called to a blaze on Flag Market in Preston after a van overheated and caught fire.
Crews from Preston attended the fire which started at around 12.45pm this afternoon.
The Owner of Yo Burrito Jamie Palmer captured the dramatic scenes live on Facebook as firefighters extinguished the flames.
Jamie said: I could tell something was happening as a crowd of people had gathered around the van. It started smoking and about 2 minutes later a fire started. There were around 200 people all watching the flames." More to follow